Emergency 4 & 5 - Fan Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Screenshots from my projects

Wow! Nice videos! I like the smoke too, but I also like the scripts! Are you sure that this is a privé modification? :mrgreen:

Woow, i really love those scripts, smoke really everything. The only thing i don't like that this probably would be a private modification. Keep on going with the good work u already have show to us!

(Sorry for my bad English)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW5NQ2-T7g0[/media]

I have to explain a few things to this video, in order that you understand what i'm doing.

In the first few seconds the engine arrives at the scene. The car gives the status that the HQ knows that.

The vehicle commander gets out and sends the engine into a better position. After that he goes out and checks out whats going on. We have here a fire in some garbage bins.

The commander returns to the engine and the crew gets out of it. The driver starts the pump of the car and the crew begins the fire fighting. Because the fire is so close to the building i send a person in to check out whats going on inside. He responds that there is no fire but it smells burnt. However he can not confirm that there is no fire in the subceiling. We need a thermal imaging camera to checkt that out. The HQ is informed that this is needed (this engine doesn't have a camera onboard). The next fire station with an camera gets alarmed.

Since we have here volunteer fire fighters they need some time until they turn out and get to the scene. At 6:21 they ask if scba is needed at the scene. Because i think that there is no fire i deny that. If i had said that i need scba, they would grab their equipment and get it on. The engine arrives at the scene, 1 firefighter grabs the thermal imaging camera and checks the house. It turns out that there is no fire.

I can only bring out one word for this and that is: amazing! This mod is a master piece, you added alot of detail and orginality (for example the thermal imaging camera and that the vehicle commander can decide where to park the truck). I've just got one question, I've seen hose bridges, a ladder and a pike pole in the equipment list of the firefighter, will this be able to use because if you could place down some hose bridges or use a ladder that would be amazing. Other than that, this is going to be an great mod!

Ik kan de videos op dit forum niet zien. Weet iemand hoe dat komt, en kan iemand mij de link pb'en?

Ik kan de videos op dit forum niet zien. Weet iemand hoe dat komt, en kan iemand mij de link pb'en?

Yes you can use all objects listet in the menu. I.e the ladder: em420131006qbnm13rfkc_thumb.jpg

Wow, that truly looks amazing!

A rural area map:

em4201411098hro4kjtib.png

em420141109yldnb4sej8.png

em420141109x47ijbr8sh.png

em420141109h1jos0eqi9.png

em4201411091vxpt5mefw.png

em420141109x9m1nfckgh.png

em42014110957xqnulewd.png

em420141109u9qhfkdb3t.png

em420141109gwr8q3ikho.png

Who needs Emergency 5? ;)

em4201411093q6tfri9sw.png

at the moment nearly 6000 handplaced objects.

Build as close as it gets with Emergency to the realworld counterpart.