Emergency 4 & 5 - Fan Forum
Xplorer4x4

LA Mod 2.0 4x4 Submod

Download Mod

Released: March 13 2014

Los Angeles Mod v2.0.12 4x4.e4mod -

Alternate Scripts:

Ambulance Fix

Spawn 1 Paramedic and 1 Stretcher Crew for ALS Ambulances.

Spawn 1 EMT and 1 Stretcher Crew for the BLS Ambulances.

These 3 scripts need to be placed in the scripts folder(scripts->game->commands) overwriting the two that are in there. Do this after installing patch 7.

Download: Ambulance Fix

FhFso9ws.jpg

Fire Station 1 now housing 2 Paramedic Assessment Engines(1 Medic/3 EMTs rather then 2 Medics/2EMTs) and 2 BLS(4 EMTs) Engines now with LED lightbars.Battalion Chief, EMS Capitan, Swift Water Rescue, Large Rescue Ambulance which I have renamed Rescue 7 and serves strictly as a Large Walk In Rescue, and over to the side is the Heavy Rescue Crane.

3KUAMvUs.jpg

Here is the new ALS Engine(Engine 17 an USFS Truck reskin), the Tower Ladder which spawns in place of the Hazmat truck(Hazmat may be stationed at FS1 in the future), Battalion Chief 2(may be reskined to show Batallion2 text in the future), EMS Supervisor Dodge Charger, and LED Brush Truck.

PgzmhnXs.jpg

Here you get a look at the LASD Station which has parking for three units.

CKI43eRs.jpg

Next we have the LAPP(LA Port Police) Station. It has room for three LAPP Squad cars and prisioners can be dropped off here by LAPP Squad cars

wXRMg3Ss.jpg

The three parking spaces from infront of the LAPD Station were moved in back. Prisoners now enter the back door. There is room for thee swat trucks(Swat SUV, Bear, Bearcat) behind the two large Heavy Rescues. Also shown are the LAPD SWAT Heavy Rescue and LAPD Bomb Squad Heavy Rescue. The ATF NRU can park here as well and now has bomb squad personnel and robot on bored.

Check out the mod for more changes and enjoy!

Edited by Xplorer4x4

I now have the donwloads hosted on my own server with a website(WIP) that you can download them from.

http://4x4submods.epicgamer.org/index.php

Would a mod please repleace the links in the OP with this one link? It says I don;t have permission to use this forum.

Edited by Xplorer4x4

Thanks Xplorer4x4. Just played a few minutes and it is a good mod. Just here and there a little bug but I haven't found any mayor bug until now!

Thanks Xplorer4x4. Just played a few minutes and it is a good mod. Just here and there a little bug but I haven't found any mayor bug until now!

You know where to submit bug reports. ;)