Emergency 4 & 5 - Fan Forum
Xeon

Modification problem Hong Kong Mod V2.0

Welcome.

I would like to advise you on the relevant error in a certain modification to Emergency 4 game. 4 Today I downloaded the modification of Hong Kong Mod V2.0 from their fanpage. When I uploaded the modifications, then I started it and started playing there were strange errors in the light signals of the vehicles. And when I watch videos on YouTube about this modification, there are no such bugs anywhere, e. g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXu-K4bAJE.

Link to facebook modification: https://www.facebook.com/hkmodv2/

If someone has an idea how to fix it or where to download the correct version please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you in advance.

I wish you a nice evening.

Here you have a couple of screens as examples:

https://imgur.com/a/33oXA

It seems like you're missing the correct corona files. You should check if it is mentioned somewhere which additional corona pack you should download and use with this mod.

Do you know where I can find a coronas file or do you have it to send me?

Looks like you're missing ''Corona5_red.tga" & "Corona5_orange.tga". Download link is here: LINK . Installation Instructions will be in the downloaded file.

Edited by OGL

Unfortunately, it did not do anything. There is still the same error, although I took coronas from the link that you gave me and uploaded it according to the instructions.

Here you have a screenshot after uploading the new coronas' Corona5_red. tga" & "Corona5_orange. tga".

https://imgur.com/a/h223w

14 uren geleden, Xeon zei:

Unfortunately, it did not do anything. There is still the same error, although I took coronas from the link that you gave me and uploaded it according to the instructions.

Here you have a screenshot after uploading the new coronas' Corona5_red. tga" & "Corona5_orange. tga".

https://imgur.com/a/h223w

Did you also copy the files to the modfolder? ( 911 First Responders/Mods/Hong Kong Mod/Textures/Coronas ) 

No. Because in the files you sent me above there is an instruction in which it is written:

"This has NOTHING to do with the mods folder, so get out of there.

Open the main folder for your 911 First Responders/ Emergency 4 Game

Locate the DATA directory
Inside the DATA folder, open the TEXTURES folder
Locate and open the CORONAS folder
Place the two files from the update in the CORONAS folder.

Done

So I followed it without modifying the "Mod" folder. I would also like to add that there was no "Coronas"file in track 911 First Responders/Mods/Hong Kong Mod/Textures/Coronas.

Edited by Xeon

A moment ago I also uploaded Coronas to the "Mod" file and used Hong Kong v2 modification, but the error still occurs after uploading the file in the same form as in the previous screenshot.

5 uren geleden, Xeon zei:

A moment ago I also uploaded Coronas to the "Mod" file and used Hong Kong v2 modification, but the error still occurs after uploading the file in the same form as in the previous screenshot.

Well I looked into some old entries at another forum and found another file that seems to do the job. The one I linked turns out to be not working. This one seems to work: LINK 2. Link to the forum I mentioned: Forum

I have a question about the file you sent me. It should only be added to "Date" or also to "Mod" and to Hong Kong's modifications? In turn about the link to forums I read this topic in there.

Hmm good question, I have no clue. Maybe you can try the mod first and if that doesn't work try the data folder.

• Like 1

And here you were only surprised to add it to the folder "Data" ^^. In any case, I would like to thank you very much for your help in solving this problem. I will remember it for the future as if someone else needed help in order to propose such a solution. Thank you once again for your help :)!

Op 28-1-2018 at 13:02, Xeon zei:

And here you were only surprised to add it to the folder "Data" ^^. In any case, I would like to thank you very much for your help in solving this problem. I will remember it for the future as if someone else needed help in order to propose such a solution. Thank you once again for your help :)!

Good to hear, no problem :)